CoolAir is the latest personal air cooler which also works as air purifier and humidifier. Its designed very compactly to make it easily portable. The cooler has 7 inbuilt LED colors which can be adjusted as per your mood. Using this gadget is very easy. Just Open the door, add water or ice into the cabin, connect with power supply and switch on. It automatically switches off if the water tank empties.
What’s the buzz around CoolAir Devices, AKA the “Cheapest Air Conditioning Device”? These are hot summer days, and people are after CoolAir products to cool down. So how exactly does this little device work? Does it really pull warm air from the room and cool it down? Is it really that cheap? We had the same questions, so we ordered CoolAir. Below, please find our review.
If you are living in a region with hot and dry climate, you may know how much relief it feels when you turn on the fan. Just a breeze of air is able to give you a sense of relief but still, it only provides you with the hot air that is in your surroundings. An air cooler is one product that we should all have whether it be at work or home. With that, I would like to introduce you to CoolAir which is manufactured by HypersTech and may help to keep your environment cooler.
What are the most salient features of CoolAir?
It has many qualities which makes this appliance a perfect choice for an air cooler and use wherever you need it. Some of the major features are listed below:
- It can be easily operated and can be powered simply by using a USB connection.
- The water tank can be effortlessly filled and lasts up to eight hours.
- The Hyperstech CoolAir has a whisper-quiet fan which can be changed using three different speeds option.
- It has a built-in LED mood light which comes with seven different color options.
- It is available in a sleek and compact design which can be fit into a range of spaces including a desk, nightstand or a coffee table – wherever you deem fit.
- Hyperstech Cooler is an ultra-portable meaning you can take it as your companion to wherever you travel.
What Does it Come With?
Once we received our CoolAir Device, we found:
- Air Cooler
- 1 USB Power Cable
- 1 Instruction Guide
- “I love CoolAir” sticker
The Air Cooler is pretty lightweight. It is not exactly a small device, but it is pretty easy to fit anywhere. I decided to place it just beside my computer keyboard. The USB cable is 33 inches (approx. 83 centimeters) long. We immediately noticed that the instruction guide contains 12 different languages, which tells us that the CoolAir is shipped around the world.
How does it work?
Easy to install and so small to fit almost everywhere. In 5 Steps:
- set to the desired position
- Fill the tank with water
- plug in USB
- set the wind direction
- adjust the desired temperature
You will get cool – moist – clean air!
The almost silent fan and the soothing night light make it ideal for sleeping all night long.
Is it easy to setup CoolAir?
Yes. It took two minutes to open the package and about another two minutes to set it up. Once everything is out of the box, all you need to plug in the electricity and fill the built in water tank with water. Opening the package was the hardest part. All in all, it is a pretty straight forward process.
The first experience
I pressed the power button and waited few seconds. The device started to work, showing a nice, glazing blue color, and air started to come out. Initially the air was room temperature, but after about 20 seconds I felt cool air. Another minute passed and I felt like I was sitting next to a quiet air conditioning system. I tested the CoolAir on a pretty hot day, so I decided to try the level up bottom. Just one level up (there are four levels total) and CoolAir became a bit noisier, but I felt cooler air coming out of it. It was well worth interrupting the silence of my room a bit. Another two minutes or so went by and I had to bring it back down to the first level, as I had gotten too cold.
How long can CoolAir last?
Initially I left it running for the day. I wanted to see how quickly the water tank empties out. After four hours, I came back to room and immediately notice that my room was actually cold and that the tank was half empty. So a quick calculation and assumption states that about eight hours will be its full running capacity. I left it running on the lowest level, so it can be assumed that using it on a higher level will empty it faster. After eight and a half hours, the CoolAir stopped working and I had to put more water in it to continue running.
- Placement: Put it in a place you can easily turn it to make other spots in your room feel cooler quicker. This doesn’t matter after about ten minutes, when the entire room feels cooler already. However, if you are looking for a quick way to cool yourself, placing it near you will definitely do the trick.
- Filling the water tank: If you fill it up with cold water (and even few ice cubes!) it will need less time and power to chill out the room. Weather you have tap water, or a cooler, try using cold water and see the difference.
- Light: comes with 8 different light colors. I personally like the blue one, but (the default color). I do turn it off completely at night, as I am easily annoyed by any sort of light. Just press the color switching button until it turns off.
- Air Conditioning: Try turning off the larger air conditioning unit(s) in your room while CoolAir is working. For most rooms it will be more than enough, saving you money on expensive traditional air conditioning.
Where to order from?
We recommend ordering Coolair Here as they offer free worldwide delivery. Important to note is that we did not have any hidden fees. The package arrived quickly and we able to successfully track it along the way.
What are the price options to buy Cool Air?
Currently, after applying the 50% discount per unit, the cost of one Cool Air sits at Rs.6210, for two CoolAir the cost is Rs.9699 or Rs.4849 per each Cool Air. As you buy more Cool Air in bulk, the cost per product may be less than buying an individual product. This price may be subject to the availability in stock.
What is the ongoing special offer to buy Cool Air?
There is a special offer going on for Cool Air. Under this offer, if you buy three (3) Cool Air in bulk, you will get two (2) Cool Air for free which means the cost for each product will be Rs.3726. Another offer is if you buy two (2) Cool Air together then you will get one (1) Cool Air for free i.e. Rs.4117 per each product.
The classic air conditioners are dimensioned to cooling the entire space. That’s not economical. It needs to cooling where the man is. In this way you can cool your space without high electricity costs.
CoolAir is actually your personal cooler because it actually cools you where need it most, and due to its small size, energy consumption is as a lamp. It may not be the technological top but the price good.
How Can I Get a CoolAir?
If it’s still in stock, here is how you can get yours:
- Order your CoolAir from the Official Website.
It’s That Simple!
For a limited time only, EXCLUSIVE OFFER for our visitors:
How can you contact Cool Air?
To contact the customer service team of Hyperstech CoolAir, you may dial the following contact number.
- International: +44 20 3808 9234
- Brazil: +55 15 981471395
If you have further query, you can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.